Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas all. I have been told that I have not been updating enough, and well... it must be true. We have been so busy. We did get a new house, and we are to close next week, if all goes well. It is a super cool house, and I am so excited about it. We are having some issues with the well, so we are waiting to see how that pans out.

Jonas had his 5th birthday.. Wow, how times flies. I can't believe my baby is 5. He has been doing great with his injections and he is growing. At last check he was 39 inches and 33 pounds!!!

1 comment:

Ray said...

no kidding with the not updating part...new houses rock...haha i remember when my sis had that end of year party at Old Town park when i was in 4th grade! and you had longgggg hair and Jonas was a baby, like 6 months old :)
did i tell you that already?