David had to go away for work.. again.. a full week this time. Jonas and I are having a hard week. I am not sure what has gotten into J, but he has been so so clingy!!! I don't know if it is his dad is gone, or if he is getting sick, or if, like my friend Christina suggested, he is actually going through a growth spurt... and since we have never been through one before he is just being clingy. It is driving me nutty though. I do have to say though, he is so sweet when he is like this, wanting hugs and kisses all the time... I know the day will come when hugging and kissing Mommy will be the last thing he wants to do. For now, I do relish in the fact that I am the "only woman" in his life :).
His eating has been terrible since D went away too. Ughh!
We bought a few craft kits. Yesterday we made pot holders, and tonight we are going to make clay animals.. LOL, I will have to take pictures of them when we are done. Speaking of which, I am being called to the craft table... I will update later.
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



1 comment:
i made a clay bird out of model magic once
it looked like a pig...but hey, it went on display in my mom's office, so.... :)
Post a Comment