Tuesday, November 10, 2009

GI appt

Jonas had a GI appt. today. In the last 3 months Jonas has gained just over a pound and grew 2 whole cm!!! While the Dr cautioned us that this was "normal growth" for his age, to us it is huge. Jonas has NEVER grown the "average" amount in any time period!! We are so excited!

We are going to go look at some more houses tomorrow

If anyone is interested these are the ones we are looking at...

http://www.trulia.com/property/1085960474-1004-Leslie-Rd-Havre-de-Grace-MD-21078

http://www.trulia.com/property/1088153359-354-Ambleside-Ln-Aberdeen-MD-21001

http://www.trulia.com/property/1071555431-3-Tudor-Ln-Bel-Air-MD-21015

http://www.trulia.com/property/1077788131-1423-Wabash-Dr-Bel-Air-MD-21015

http://www.trulia.com/property/1073791517-3504-Farm-Rd-Aberdeen-MD-21001

http://www.trulia.com/property/1086545247-406-Grayslake-Way-Aberdeen-MD-21001

and this one we have already seen and really liked it, but D thinks it is too "done".

: http://www.trulia.com/property/1088366794-1513-Hillside-Dr-Bel-Air-MD-21015

If I remember I will post an update tomorrow on what we thought of these (the highlighted one is the one we liked best from the written description... but we will see how it looks...

3 comments:

Ray said...

i like all of them....not that i looked at all of them because i have nothing better to do.....pshtt..... :)

Rach said...

yeah, I only liked one of them after we went to see them... The one on Grayslake is awesome!

Ray said...

IT HAS A POOL!!