Thursday, October 1, 2009

October and Candy Corn

Does life get better than candy corn season... Seriously, I love love candy worn. Jonas and I are enjoying a bag right now... one of us more than the other...


On the great news front, David was officially offered his job here with ARL!!! As of next week he is a federal employee. I am so excited, as this means many important things for us. One is that we are definitely staying here for the long term!! While I wasn't sure I liked it here at first, and there are still some things I miss from being in NC, I am so excited we are making it home here. I have not been this happy in a long time. I love working for TD, I love having my afternoons with Jonas, I love the friends I have made.. I love having friends to call, just beacuse.. to be able to drive down the road when my TV is out... to have friends with Kids the same age as Jonas to play with...

With this job, we also are starting to look for our own house again... I can NOT wait to have my own house again. I have to say that our landlords are AMAZING people, and I love that they are so cool to live around.. but to have my own house again :).. ahhh... 2 bathrooms... taking a shower without interuption... not having to clean pee off the seat everytime I need to use it... ahh, what a happy dream.... I won't even look at a house if it doesn't have AT LEAST two bathrooms...

And INSURANCE!! yes we have insurance, we also pay an arm and a leg for it... Federal insurance... and life insurance, and dental insurance... makes me just want to smile... (How old do I sound that insurnace makes me so escatic?)...

I mean, what more can a person want in life... candy corn, 2 bathrooms, and insurance.. that is the good life...

the not so happy news is that my miagraines have come back to haunt me. We are on week 2 of this one, and I am ready to hurt someone..

We should be hearing about J's growth hormone stuff any day now.. they said 2-3 weeks... of course we will be changing insurance within the month, so we will be going through this again.. but oh well... Just think, in a year my Jonas may be the size of a 3 year old.. lol... I am not hilding my breath that he will be caught up yet.. i will settle for bigger) :)

ok, off to wallow in my headache misery and eat more candy corn

1 comment:

Ray said...

"candy worn"? :) i don't think "candy worn" will really hlep a migrain go away...but what do i know....