Thursday, February 19, 2009

fundraising

Wow, so the fund raising has begun. I am used to schools having to have fundraisers, just to have paper to use.... but I didn't realize it would come so soon for my baby. He really is growing up!

Anyway, if anyone wants to check out the fundraiser for J's school go to http://clairesgourmet.com the organization code is 1313.. participant is Jonas and out last name.

on other fronts, not too much is happening here. We are waiting a few more Dr appts. Jonas has been acting pretty good lately though. He is eating better than usual.. still not as much as you would expect a 4 year old to eat... but at least it is something.

I have been exercising lately (yeah, don't laugh), but I think i did something to my foot. Nice huh? Now I gotta call the Dr today.

No comments: