I just do not know what we are going to do with Jonas. This last week has been HORRIBLE. Jonas has now decided that he isn't going to eat... and more than that, he refuses to even touch food.
I do not know what is going on. Today's diet consisted of a chicken nugget and a few bites of applesauce. I had to freaking feed the applesauce to him. Sadly, this is more than he ate yesterday or the day before. Tonight, when he was clearing his plate, he dumped it all over the floor, then cried and cried because he had to pick it up. Finally we gave him a paper towel. He used to paper towel to pick up the food, but we had to give him a clean one for each piece he picked up.
What the heck is this??? Is it a control thing? Is he just really that fixated on this.. I have no idea, and I have no idea how to deal with him.
We are meeting a new ped. tomorrow, and see the GI on the 10th...
oh, and now he is in time out, because he refuses to put his jammies on
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago



1 comment:
I'm so sorry. I will pray for you guys.
Post a Comment