Tuesday, October 7, 2008

the pout

Still home with a sick kid... Of course he is going to get sick when David is gone and I have to take off of work. I hate that. He climbed into bed with me last night, he was BURNING up, and couldn't breathe. It was pitiful. He is acting ok today, but still has a fever, and making horrible sounds.. I am guessing drainage.

I just had to share this picture of him. He is so his daddy... We took this this weekend, when we were out to eat, and he realized that D and I were eating ice cream for dessert and he couldn't have any until he ate at least some part of his dinner. He was not in the least bit ammused when daddy took out his phone and took the picture either.... The good news is, he did eventually breakdown and eat a few bites of a hot dog, so he could have a few bites of ice cream.

No comments: