Oh, I am so jealous! I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Niagara Falls. ALWAYS. It takes my breath away, even in pictures. Your hotel makes me jealous. LOL Hope you had a great time!
I am just me, trying to live my life. I have been told that I am very creative, but mostly I just try to keep my kids busy. I am not afraid of making a mess, and want them to learn through exploring.
My sweet baby boy- well-- 10 and a half year old and wild and crazy almost 5 year old daughter keep me hopping. I am always looking for things they can both do to keep busy and create.
2 comments:
holy wow!! your hotel was like, right there!
Oh, I am so jealous! I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Niagara Falls. ALWAYS. It takes my breath away, even in pictures. Your hotel makes me jealous. LOL Hope you had a great time!
Post a Comment